Author Topic: Game will not start  (Read 72 times)

AmwolfMusic

• Paw-o-Points: 0
    • View Profile
Game will not start
« on: May 02, 2021, 12:50:36 AM »
Hi, so I just registered and installed the client, and first time I tried to open it, it did nothing. Second time, this popped up:

and upon clicking "OK" nothing happened. Did it again and the same window popped up, and clicked "OK" again and this window showed up for less than a second:

(yes getting a screengrab was nearly impossible)

but before anything could happen or appear, it instantly closed. Would really appreciate some help! Also a link to the discord if that's possible, none of the links I've found work.

Minerva

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 101
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Game will not start
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 05:18:19 PM »
Hi Amwolf!

I apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing, have you tried switching to the other rendering system? If not, maybe see if it works better under that. I would also try running it as an administrator.

Also here's the link to Feral Neighborhood, our help channel in there is much more direct and active ^^'

she/her | 🌻 elizabitt#7777 | muh bio | sig by ghostiesoot

AmwolfMusic

• Paw-o-Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Game will not start
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 10:54:26 PM »
Hi Amwolf!

I apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing, have you tried switching to the other rendering system? If not, maybe see if it works better under that. I would also try running it as an administrator.

Also here's the link to Feral Neighborhood, our help channel in there is much more direct and active ^^'

I didn't have the option for another rendering system, but I went and searched through the forums and found something and it worked, and thank you for the discord link!