Poll

Will the Halloween Event return?

Will there be any more Holiday Events?
1 (33.3%)
Could we possibly get rain added to the game?
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Game idea  (Read 107 times)

redfangs

• Paw-o-Points: 0
  • There is no better man, than a gentleman.~
    • View Profile
Game idea
« on: April 22, 2021, 11:32:22 PM »
Dear FeralHeart Neighborhood staff and friends,

Hello everyone! My name is Xarox, and I was just curious if I could take part in some of these new ideas to expand the world and enjoyment of this game. In October of 2020 there was this whole thing with the Halloween maps, mini games, NPCs, and I just had to say- WHAT A BLAST! I had a lot of fun doing it and so I wanted to ask=

1. Is the Halloween event coming back?
2. Will there be similar events made for other holidays such as Christmas?

Finally the next idea I'd have is if there were a way we could add some rain. I know I might be asking a lot and hope I'm not taking up too much of your time. Any case, thank you for your time, and look forward to hearing what you think.~

Stay awesome,
Xarox
Feel free to leave a message, whether you'd like to rp, hang out, chat, maybe even vent about something. The best way to reach me is on my Discord, which is-- Xarox#5957

Spiitfiire

• Paw-o-Points: 82
  • spiitfiire#9261
    • View Profile
    • bio
Re: Game idea
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 08:10:51 PM »
fhu staff just recently held a fun little event for easter, so i'm sure there will be more holiday events in the future!
if you join the discord server, there's an "event" role that you can assign yourself under. you'll get notified whenever there is an event. c:

i also really like your idea on adding some rain. maybe some thunder, too. gave me a flashback to the impressive title days ooh.
-- bio - ask - chars --

pfp by liz on the forum!
sig by RadFox7

Minerva

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 101
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Game idea
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 08:55:51 PM »
hiii xarox, i'm glad that you enjoyed our halloween event and that you'd love to see more like it! (:

I'm unsure of what we plan on doing for different holidays as I know depending on availability for spirit and other staff it will depend, but I can assure you that we do try our best to have little celebrations for holidays (things such as the halloween event or the easter event that leda hosted for us), we also did have a Christmas event back around in the holiday season.

As for rain/weather. You can add that to your own custom maps, if you're asking if that would make an appearance in the public maps. I'm unsure of how weather will look as it's all localized to single maps, this would be something a map maker could answer. but it would be cool to see thunderstorms, snowstorms, etc!

she/her | 🌻 elizabitt#7777 | muh bio | sig by ghostiesoot