Author Topic: Screenshot Contest 🖼️  (Read 135 times)

Technicolor

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 97
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Screenshot Contest 🖼️
« on: January 11, 2021, 05:27:28 PM »
Screenshot Contest 📸

Hello everyone, FHU staff here!  As you may have noticed, our site for a while now has remained in an undone state due to us prioritizing game development.  Now that we’re back in the full swing of things, it’s not only feasible to do but also imperative to have a neat site for our coming game.  And what really tops off a game’s site?  Pretty screenshots of gameplay of course! 
Instead of plucking our own, we’d like to have a contest to select two screenshots from our user base to use for our shifting header.  But before you go run to take or find your perdiest screenshot, please stand by for some notes and regulations!

Contest Regulations

• Your screenshot, obviously, must be appropriate. 

• Any users featured in your screenshot must consent to your contest submission and being on the site banner. Otherwise, use a screenshot of only your own character.

• Screenshots may be edited, but not in a heavily misleading way.  We want people to know exactly what they’ll find on FHU!

• Screenshots can be taken in only your own custom maps, or the default maps featured in FN.

• Any content featured in your screenshot should have the permission from it’s creator. (I.e presets and maps)

• Tying into the above rule, your screenshot shouldn’t contain copyrighted content, item packs included.  Copyrighted content isn’t allowed in the game in general, so this shouldn’t be too hard to follow!

• You may only submit one screenshot.  You can change your mind on your submission up until the day of voting being open.

If found to have ignored any of the above regulations, you will be asked to submit something else.

Winners will be announced on March 12th.  Winners will be determined through community poll voting that will be open on March 1st.  Additional voting may occur if there is a tie.

Please submit your entries below!

Pfp by me & Signature by Marquez0725 & NorthernRed. Thank you! <3
birdie#0317 | feral neighborhood

I'm on a hiatus for a bit, please message me @ discord if it's urgent. Thank you!

LaughingWolf | Jace

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 24
  • Bumpy Snow
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Screenshot Contest 🖼️
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 02:36:28 PM »

Denio

• Paw-o-Points: 5
  • a writer whose simply just existing.
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshot Contest 🖼️
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:58:26 AM »
I'm not sure if this is too big?? The character in the picture is mine from a old roleplay I once ran.
Affiliate Manager C: