Author Topic: Game Failing to connect to the Front Server.  (Read 401 times)

Thetrueking15

• Paw-o-Points: 0
    • View Profile
Game Failing to connect to the Front Server.
« on: December 18, 2020, 08:55:43 AM »
Hello, I do not know if this is happening or has happened but recently I have not been able to hop onto the game. The game loads up fine and all but it seems that even though my User and Password are right it will say that it " Failed to connect to the Front Server. " I had re-synced my profile to see if that were the issue and yet still no results. I did also try closing the game out and such but it still says the same issue occurs.

molly

• Paw-o-Points: 1
  • 🖤
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Game Failing to connect to the Front Server.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 10:57:59 PM »
you could be running an old version of the game? i had this same issue last night and it was saying the same thing for me but turns out i was running the game on an update from around july, but the games since been updated to 1.141, and after re-downloading that fixed the issue for me.

*steps outside of your render distance*
they/he/she, token local goth lesbian
discord: mawlly#7271

Vaynrat

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 10:10:34 AM »
Hello! For future reference, this section ("FT Game Help") is for *Feral Tales* game help, the web-based flash game; not for Feralheart: Neighborhood or Feralheart: Unleashed.

Moving along, can you clarify which Feralheart server you are trying to log into? If it is Razmirz's Feralheart server (the original one, run by Raz), then no one here can help you with errors or problems from that server because no one here has control over how that server is managed, or the access to assist you.

If it is for Feralheart: Neighborhood (FHFN, FHN), I would recommend a fresh install to make sure you're all up to date. If that still does not work, there could be unexpected server downtime or a connection issue on your end, such as firewall blocking your access.
Icon by Raz/Draak (TEFc)

Thetrueking15

• Paw-o-Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 12:14:02 AM »
My apologies I am still a bit new to the Forums but I shall take in the recomendation, Thank you.

Vaynrat

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 12:30:24 PM »
Of course! Mistakes happen, glad to have helped! Were you able to fix your problem with what was suggested?
Icon by Raz/Draak (TEFc)