Author Topic: To the Community & Team  (Read 653 times)

LordKreiger

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 7
  • Your Local Demon
    • View Profile
To the Community & Team
« on: October 30, 2020, 07:07:22 PM »
So, being online right now during the Halloween Event.. It hit such a nostalgic core with me. Sitting around at the fire, watching the NPC ghost zap around and everyone enjoying themselves it really made me smile to see this event unfold.

To start off, a big thank you to the team that worked so hard on this event! I saw the steps being taken in the patreon server and good golly was it a lot of work and its very much appreciated. You all work on a very small niche game for a tight knit community and its amazing how much compassion is put into it. This Halloween Event shows the community just how much you care and its so refreshing and nice to what we have been use to.

Thank you team for continuously working hard on keeping this community going with your hard work and dedication. And a big thank you to the community as well because without us this game would not exist. This is practically a small little home for me as sad as that might sound. I've been around since 09, and I've seen so much of the good times and the bad times and yet I'm still around and the community is still around which makes my lil dark heart so warm and fuzzy. I can't thank the community enough for keeping this lil ol' game of ours alive and well.

l3irdie

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 100
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: To the Community & Team
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 07:16:18 PM »
Thank you so much for this <33

I'm really glad we could do something like this for the community and try to make ya'll happy. I really give props to X and our map makers for their work and energy into creating the content and the maps. I'm proud of our team and I'm so happy to see people enjoying themselves <3

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 ⭐#0317 | muh bio | pfp by Ermartist / sig by ghostiesoot