Author Topic: To The Community ♡  (Read 855 times)

l3irdie

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 100
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
To The Community ♡
« on: March 19, 2020, 10:47:30 PM »
I've really realized how much Feral Heart has impacted my life and how I know it'll continue to.
If it wasn't for this game, I wouldn't have the friends that I've had over the years. Some may not stick in my life as long, but it isn't to say others haven't. I still talk to people from waaaay back in 2014 to 2015 when I was pretty new to the game as a whole. They've always been a positive constant in my life and I've certainly grown a lot from them.

With that said, I don't think I've ever felt more at home than I have when it comes to the Feral Heart community. You are all so creative, welcoming and warm people. The community is the heart of this game, and while it's had it's ups and downs, it still persists and I know it will continue to here on FHU. I extend this to the team as well, thank you for keeping things going and being a beacon of hope to the lot of us. I look forward to going on this new adventure with you all, and for the small community here on the forums to grow larger. And I only hope we continue to be welcoming to the people coming here, new or old.

Here's to a new adventure, and just thank you all so much for being you!

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 ⭐#0317 | muh bio | pfp by Ermartist / sig by ghostiesoot

Azura

• Paw-o-Points: 43
    • View Profile
Re: To The Community ♡
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 11:03:24 PM »
To a new community! ^^

Phyry22

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 16
  • Yeethaw
    • View Profile
    • Cliffside Canines
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 11:34:53 PM »
Yep this truly is a wonderful & caring community that holds together very well~ And I am glad to be a part of this comminuty!
~Always look on the bright side of life~

~I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm nine hundred and three years old~

Birbliet/Cockytoo

• Paw-o-Points: 37
  • birb go beep. beep like jeep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 05:20:06 PM »
If it wasn't for FH, I wouldn't have the friends I do today. I have FH to thank for a lot of the things in my life. Even if I have moments I'm worried, I'm really glad I get to have this new start and make a new impression on the community. <3 Let's make FHU the best community beyond what IT or FH was.

Cockytoo#3037
🥐
Illuminate the shadows of your worst nights

Awesomelyodd

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 16
  • Drink Beer, Support Local
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 02:30:01 AM »
Cheers to that! Here's to a new adventure on FHU with all our friends, new and old!
Give a man a beer and he wastes an hour.
Teach a man to brew and he wastes a lifetime!

About Me - Deviantart

digipanda

• Paw-o-Points: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 02:43:27 AM »
I can definitely agree with all of this! I'm proud to be apart of this community and can't wait to make new friends and catch up with the old ones!

issycat_

• Paw-o-Points: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 03:45:44 AM »
This post is great! It's so kind and welcoming.

One of the things I wish to bring into this new community is a sense of honesty and a willingness to discuss things with others.

In the past, I've been shut off from the FeralHeart forums and only really communicated with close friends, which I've now lost over one thing or another.

As much as I hate that this has happened, I feel it must be for a reason. Perhaps, a better one than I can think of, now! FHU is giving me the opportunity to better myself, to be a better friend, group leader and community member!

I won't dwell too much on the past, but back when I went under the username WholockInCamelot, I got a lot of bad rep on FH simply because I was young and immature..  If you've ever felt wronged by me, please, PLEASE tell me and let's discuss it! I want to leave this reply as an open letter to everyone, my DMs here and on Discord are open.

I believe this is a good chance for all of us to come together, as we clearly are now in these replies! I love how encouraging and positive everyone is. It warms my heart. :')

signed, issy
P.S, I am issycat#1034 on Discord

Formerly known as WholockInCamelot

Birbliet/Cockytoo

• Paw-o-Points: 37
  • birb go beep. beep like jeep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 04:28:14 AM »

One of the things I wish to bring into this new community is a sense of honesty and a willingness to discuss things with others.

In the past, I've been shut off from the FeralHeart forums and only really communicated with close friends, which I've now lost over one thing or another.

As much as I hate that this has happened, I feel it must be for a reason. Perhaps, a better one than I can think of, now! FHU is giving me the opportunity to better myself, to be a better friend, group leader and community member!

I won't dwell too much on the past, but back when I went under the username WholockInCamelot, I got a lot of bad rep on FH simply because I was young and immature..  If you've ever felt wronged by me, please, PLEASE tell me and let's discuss it! I want to leave this reply as an open letter to everyone, my DMs here and on Discord are open.

I believe this is a good chance for all of us to come together, as we clearly are now in these replies! I love how encouraging and positive everyone is. It warms my heart. :')

signed, issy

I think many of us have made a lot of mistakes given we were really young when we joined. The person we are now is what matters, and trying to fix our mistakes is the first step.

Cockytoo#3037
🥐
Illuminate the shadows of your worst nights

l3irdie

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 100
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 04:30:58 AM »

signed, issy

I think many of us have made a lot of mistakes given we were really young when we joined. The person we are now is what matters, and trying to fix our mistakes is the first step.

Precisely. You learn and you grow, you never stop changing.
I am very happy though with how supportive and sweet the community on here, and I hope it only further continues~ <3

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 ⭐#0317 | muh bio | pfp by Ermartist / sig by ghostiesoot

ToastTea

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 10
  • ! ! !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2020, 03:47:21 AM »
To a new community! <3
Fun,
Fresh and
Funkyyyyy!!