Author Topic: UH OH! I just posted cringe  (Read 654 times)

Monol

• Paw-o-Points: 0
  • Something...something about a story...
    • View Profile
UH OH! I just posted cringe
« on: October 08, 2020, 10:20:45 PM »
Hi, I'm Monol. I'm also Monol on the original FH, but a whole slew of other names everywhere else. I'm 18, and played these kinds of games as a young teenager. You can use whatever pronouns you like to refer to me.
I'm a very mysterious person. I'm known for:

Getting into at least one roleplay.
Stalking Bonfire Island.
Using the character creator to create at least one character.
Making my character produce at least one (1) howl.
Putting at least one point into this stupid fun list.

I made like at least a handful of ironic sparkledogs and I will do it again.

I'm also an intrepid explorer of the IT server world, which I've been doing for years. You name it, I've probably tried it, and if I haven't, I will. I was at one point a moderator for an offshoot, but I didn't really like the position. Regardless, it's all a lot of fun. After a while, you really come to love the archaic style of the games. It's kind of comforting!
THIS IS NOT MY ONLY HOBBY I SWEAR sometimes I pretend I'm a naturalist and record my findings of insects in my area. My other hobby is sitting in front of a computer all day

If you recognize the character my account is named after, good! That's all you need to know about me. I love the weird, the animate-inanimate, the uncanny. The less facial features it has, the better. That's literally it. That's me. My favorite Pokemon is Dhelmise.
I also draw (mostly fanart of any number of things--mostly Nintendo related), but I don't feel comfortable posting public links to any of my sites/aliases due to past issues.

Also, I already see some of my friends here! Hello!

HAHA OH MY GOD THIS TEXT MOVES

Spiitfiire

• Paw-o-Points: 80
  • spiitfiire#9261
    • View Profile
    • bio
Re: UH OH! I just posted cringe
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 04:02:52 PM »
hey, monol! it's nice to learn more about you, welcome to fhu. i hope to catch you around in-game sometime. c:
-- bio - ask - chars --

pfp by liz on the forum!
sig by RadFox7