Author Topic: Staff List and Information  (Read 1448 times)

l3IRDIE

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 98
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Staff List and Information
« on: August 01, 2020, 08:56:54 PM »
Staff Information

This thread hopes to provide users with accurate information on the duties and responsibilities that staff members carry.
If you have any questions or something you would like addressed on this thread, feel free to send me a private message here on the forum or on Discord!
This will be updated frequently as more questions or staff changes come up.

Staff List

xSpirit
Profile | xSpirit#0074

Calvary
Profile | Calvary#8924

AlphaEclipse
Profile | alphaeclipse#9339

Birdie
Profile | birdie#1919

Abaddon
Profile | YAHOO#9700

Dead7Dog
Profile | 𝙳-𝚎𝚊𝚍𝟽𝙳𝚘𝚐#6010

Cosmohause
Profile | cosmohause#1297

Likuu
Profile | bitty#2018

Notorious
Profile | Notorious#0996

zRichtofen
Profile | Sativial#1707

We highly encourage you to join Feral Neighborhood to learn the latest in FNxFHU.
Click Here to Join!

What do moderators do?
Mods are in charge of managing the community. They monitor the game as well as the forum and work diligently to enforce rules and to ensure that users have an enjoyable and comfortable experience in FNxFHU. Staff are here to assist you, they’ll take reports and answer any questions you may have!

How are staff selected?
Staff are handpicked by the team. We usually look for certain qualities in people. Things such as; dedication to the forum and game, someone who can be in stressful situations, can be helpful but not condescending, approachable, and hasn’t an extensive kick/ban record. People who usually ask for a mod position and have displayed bad/toxic behavior before on or off the platform are less likely to gain a position. It’s a process that can take time, but it is taken very seriously. We do this to ensure that we’re putting moderation powers into the right hands.

How do I report an issue and to who?
At the moment you can report any issues to the staff listed above by messaging them here on the forum or on Discord. Please be sure to include screenshots and what exactly you're concerned for.

If I've been banned, what do I do?
You can talk to any staff about bans privately, you may discuss it other non-staff (we can't stop you), however it's our main protocol to handle things privately in case you'd prefer to keep that knowledge quiet. Otherwise you may have to wait out the ban, if you feel it was done wrongfully you can discuss it with staff.

Can Staff See Private Chats?
No, they cannot view chats in private maps, groups, parties or whispers. However that doesn't free you from any rules or being reported for behaving inappropriately or breaking other rules.

The Should's & Shouldn'ts of a Staff Member

There are certain things staff members can and can't do while they hold their position. Much like players, they have rules and boundaries they must follow!
Staff are not above the rules. They can be warned or removed from their position if it’s found that they’ve broken the rules or have done anything listed here.
If you find that a staff member has done any of the following, you can report them to xSpirit or Birdie with the provided screenshots.

What They Should Do

-  Be friendly and approachable
- Listen carefully to questions     
- Be active in game & forum 
- Politely warn users of rule-breaking 
- Ban/Kick if warnings are ignored
-  Mediate tense situations
- Keep information regarding updates and users/reports private
- Handle reports professionally and unbiasedly   

What They Shouldn't Do

- Be mean and unapproachable
- Ignore messages, questions and reports
- Consistently inactive
- Ban/Kick users without warning/no reason
- Agitate tense situations
- Attack/threaten users for rule-breaking
- Openly spread and share confidential information about users/reports and updates
- Handle reports inappropriately and with a clear bias

I hope with this thread there is some transparency for not only staff but the usebase.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 07:07:36 PM by Ladybird »

l3IRDIE

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 98
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Staff List and Information
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 07:38:56 PM »
Please remember that the staff listed on this thread are affiliated with Feral Neighborhood /FNxFHU and not the FHU moderation team. Unless stated otherwise.

Please escalate any concerns for FHU to myself or xSpirit for the time being!
Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 07:40:33 PM by Ladybird »