Author Topic: How to Have A Non Role play Group  (Read 1013 times)

Oddonelynx

• Paw-o-Points: 21
  • Big hyena lover here!
    • View Profile
How to Have A Non Role play Group
« on: May 22, 2020, 06:59:50 AM »
Do you have a group that's basically just a group of people who like the same thing? Well, do I have some things to help you guys out! Here are some things to make sure your group thrives :)

1. Make sure everyone's having fun
This applies to groups of all types, role play or non role play. Make sure everyone's having fun. Mess around a bit, dance, chat, play mini-games, it's all up to you!

2. Make it unique
Most non role play groups die within about a, week.  ???
But anyone can prevent that from happening, with the right stuff! Generic groups usually die out quite quickly, so try making something unique. Maybe make your group a fan club for fossas! You don't see many of those running around.

3. A.D.V.E.R.T.I.S.E.
You need to get your group out there! Make a thread about it, advertise it in General! ( If General comes back, that is  :-\ )
Tell all your pals about it, and make movies of it! Repeat all of that and you should have your Fossa fan club POPULAR!
Well, that was all my personal advice to help any Non Role play groups, hope this helps anybody! Bobcat out.  ;D

It's not uncommon to see me posting around, but I'm not as active on here!
My presets

Spiitfiire

• Paw-o-Points: 82
  • spiitfiire#9261
    • View Profile
    • bio
Re: How to Have A Non Role play Group
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 07:06:25 AM »
there is talk of general chat making a comeback. 👀
i haven't hosted a group, let alone roleplayed, in yeaaars so these are some great tips to consider!
-- bio - ask - chars --

pfp by liz on the forum!
sig by RadFox7