Author Topic: To the Development Team  (Read 1428 times)

Calvary

• Paw-o-Points: 46
  • Goat Master
    • View Profile
To the Development Team
« on: May 16, 2020, 04:19:05 AM »
I’m currently on my phone without internet at the moment, but I know recently with rumors going about and the current labor of trying to get the game built while dealing with rumors, it must be very difficult to get through. I thought now would be a good time to hear the words, “thank you,”.

I’ve had my fair share of stress like that, and I can only tell you all how grateful I am that you are working so hard despite the harshness and the stress. You all have amazing talents and capabilities that make me happy to see, especially in order to tend to the community’s wants and desires. As someone who moderated a while back, and who aided in small development for previous projects, not only does it hurt me to see the rumor mill running wild, but to continue to keep heads up despite all pressing disagreement is quite noteworthy.

I applaud you all, not only for your ability to cope with this stress, but the ability to keep your drive and motivation afloat during these hard times. You all have amazing talents and skills that you should be proud of, and you should all be thanking each other for your hard work and your ability to create something great that a community will enjoy. A long while ago I wanted to see the community get what they always wanted, with their voices heard. I am happy to be writing this, mainly because you all have done what you can to hear them and to provide them with something they can create memories on.

You should be proud of how far you’ve come and how much you’ve done to make people happy. I only hope that one day, the community can give back what you have given them. You all deserve to be happy, and you all deserve some recognition for your talents. Know that you are appreciated, and your work is not for nothing. Your work and talent is recognized.

You are amazing.

- Calvary

❤️
avatar & sig by carrotkake via picrew
"don't let the world change your smile."

l3irdie

• Old Windbag
  • Administrator
  • Paw-o-Points: 100
  • A Pisces.
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: To the Development Team
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 04:22:43 AM »
Awwwwh, this is very sweet of you Cal <33 You're absolutely right. We have a very wonderful group of talented individuals who've been working hard to create content and things I think the community has been wanting for ages, as well as new & exciting things! I'm very grateful to have gotten to know them and I really hope they know how valued they and their work are. Keep it up you guys, you deserve nothing but the best. <3

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 ⭐#0317 | muh bio | pfp by Ermartist / sig by ghostiesoot

Azura

• Paw-o-Points: 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 06:13:03 AM »
Honestly couldn't ask for a better team! They're so talented and wonderful and I just can't wait to play the game after they're done!

sobieski

• Developer
  • Paw-o-Points: 33
  • a city filled with empty people
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 05:41:09 PM »
AAAAA CYRIGNGN
icon by awkwardos
signature by xeebee

Awesomelyodd

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 16
  • Drink Beer, Support Local
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 10:49:32 AM »
+1 for this post - cheers!
Give a man a beer and he wastes an hour.
Teach a man to brew and he wastes a lifetime!

About Me - Deviantart

Scallywag

• Paw-o-Points: 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 12:07:06 PM »
I agree to the fullest extent.
It's already known by a lot of us that the popularity of FHU has grown immensely. I usually have FH & FHU open at the same time, it's obvious which one has become more popular and it's self-explanatory as to why.
For so long the voices of the community were heard but it was a case of going into one ear and out of the other. Now with FHU, it seems the development team are putting their own two cents into the game individually (so long as it benefits) as well as responding to the feedback of the people that have wanted things from years ago on FH. I'd find some examples but I'm currently on my phone, writing this post just after a shift.

Thank you to each and every one of you.
Don't let these rumours beat you down as it's only occurring out of jealousy and realisation that, you're delivering what we-know-who couldn't.

Edolicious

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 17
  • Beast of the Deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 01:52:32 PM »
Couldn't have said it better myself. You guys have been through some of the thick stuff already, but you're already coming out on top. You guys are the dictionary picture of people who saw a problem, and jumped into action on a solution. In getting to know some of you, I've seen nothing but a love for the game and community alike, and it's a genuine one at that.

I've seen a lot of your work before, but getting to see you guys put your skills together on a project like this has honestly been the neatest thing to see. You work really well together and it shows.

Thank you for all the work you're doing and the hours you put in for us, it hasn't gone unnoticed and never will.

❤️
Sig by https://twitter.com/sylthian
Avatar by https://twitter.com/chompyghost
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

salem

• Paw-o-Points: 54
  • Never stop fighting for what you believe in.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 02:46:05 PM »
Very much needed post, I know the FHU team know we appreciate them to the world and back but I feel like a post gathering all our thoughts and feelings is great.
Not only is there rumours but I feel like there's also there's pressure for them to make this AMAZING 100% playable game upon release, which I know is most likely causing even more stress for them, it's important for them to know that not everything has to be playable or finalised in the release, and it's okay to take time off working on this game.

But like other people have said, I'm so excited to see everyone's amazing work come together to make a game everyone can enjoy, just remember to take care of yourselves! <3 You're all doing amazing

Artwork by WitzHouyl.

Telluric

• Patreon Supporter
  • Paw-o-Points: 12
  • ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇꜱ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 04:18:03 PM »
don't test me bc i'll kiss all you on the cheek right here right now you guys are AMAZING. SPLENDED. FINTASTIC.
keep it UP fr fr
enjoy it while ya can

and say hi to all the boys in the band!
don't ask about the yellow flower
detaching from the community for now

Agent Washington

• Paw-o-Points: 12
  • Excuse me I need to go blow up this dead body.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
Seriously though — thank you Dev Team for working so hard to make this new game for all of us. I can’t wait to see the finished product!

FH username was toonanimals317 / ImTheHero
P.S. If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to send me a PM, even if I don't know you. I'm here to talk and listen.

Morqque

• Paw-o-Points: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2020, 10:20:13 PM »
This dev team is the friendliest team Ive ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Esarosa

• Paw-o-Points: 11
  • A member of FeralHeart since 2011 ☆
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2020, 06:36:42 AM »
This is a very well said post. Nothing but the truth. Seriously you guys, pat yourselves on the back, you're awesome people and what you do and your passion for the game is what keeps it going. It has already come such a long way. I see the community and myself growing hope for the game we/we've loved for a long time. <3 Thank you from us.
Floating in and out here. ♡